First, FXAA Tool Mod, a very good tweak for general image quality in game:
I have tried the MODs ENB, but I prefer to use only application FXAA TOOL. Is very easy to install and customize, providing excellent results. Everything looks much more CLEAN and REAL, even the facial textures.
- Just paste all the files with the executable of the game (… Mass Effect 3/Binaries/Win32.)
- DISABLE / ENABLE illumination MOD (fxaa tool) in game with “Pause / Break” Key.
- IF THE GAME CRASH AT START: Open Origin, settings, in the game, and then disable “Origin in the game”.
- As each PC and its configuration graph is different, I recommend opening the program FXAA_TOOL.exe and edit the parameters, so you will achieve optimal image quality for your PC + Monitor / TV.
For example, to reduce sharpen, use “Post sharpen power” Bar. To modify color saturation, select “ToneMap” and move “Saturation” Bar, then “Save” and open the game for see the results.
- To increase the brightness you have 2 options:
- In game graphics options you increase the brightness (I use +5 in v1.5).
- In fxaa_tool.exe, in the section Tonemap moves the parameters Gamma, Bleach and Fog.
Download Better illumination v1.5
HighRes Structures, Objects and Machinery
Install Textures in HR
Note: To use these textures, you need the software “Texmod”: Download
Instructions for dealing with Origin:
- Create a Batch File. * Remember to change the path in the .bat file where you have installed your game.
- Put the file “Texmod.exe” in folder “Win32″.
- Now run the file “MassEffect3.bat”
- Press “Y” and “enter”
- Start the game FROM ORIGIN WINDOW (it will open Texmod)
- Press a button on the window “MassEffect3.bat”
- Now you can use texmod, first select the game .exe file (MassEffect3.exe), then the mods you want to use (.tpf files) and press “Run”.
The game will take a few minutes to start, depending on how many simultaneous MODs you have loaded and the speed of your PC (my time is 9 minutes with all the Mods).
Original Author: smarteck